|Order Placed (UK)||Sent by us||Estimated arrival|
|Before 2pm Mon-Fri||Same day||The Royal Mail advise that they aim to deliver 93% of first class post in the UK the following day, unfortunately the other 7% can take up to five days.|
|After 2pm Mon-Thurs||Following day|
|After 2pm Fri||Following Monday|
|Saturday & Sunday||Following Monday|
|Public Holidays||Following working day|
Special Delivery: Guarantees Next Business Day delivery before 1.00pm.
All cards will be processed and DESPATCHED the same day if your order is placed before 2pm. However the Royal Mail recommends you allow one extra day for delivery of large cards due to their size.
The despatch date is the day we SEND the item you have ordered, NOT the day it will be delivered.